What is gum disease?
The most common deficiencies are gingival recessions that represent migration from the gum to the root. This is reflected in the presence of roots that are not covered by gums.
What are the causes of gum disease?
● The accumulation of plaques and tartar.
● The gum infection.
● To process the brushes of the teeth.
● Too aggressive brushes.
● A malocclusion
● Bruxism (teeth grinding).
● Incorrect use of a toothpick.
● Nail biting.
● Bleeding of the gums when brushing teeth.
● inflammation of the gums; Redness, swelling.
● Pain sensitivity (tooth and gums).
● Increasing the mobility of the teeth.
● Bad breath, bad taste in the mouth.
● Loosening of the teeth, gum recession.
● The withdrawal of the gums.
● A metallic taste in the mouth shows gum problems.
Bruxism and teeth grinding, smoking, stress, pregnancy, mouth breathing, diabetes, AIDS, leukemia, some drugs may be the cause of increased gingival problems.
The consequences of periodontitis.
Bleeding, rash, gum recession or tooth loosening, swelling, are the onset of gum disease. If you do not treat paradontitis, you may have bacterial infections. After a while, you may lose your teeth. The bacterial infection can also have a negative impact on your whole health.
Prevention of periodontitis
Scaling: A tooth engagement removes the tartar from the teeth. During the procedure, anesthesia is not required. And usually only one session is enough. • Curettage (deepened deepening): When scaling is not sufficient to solve gum problems. An operation under local anesthesia and several sessions are performed.
How is the health of the gums protected?
Brush your teeth at least twice a day, in the morning after breakfast and in the evening before going to bed.
Regular visits to the dentist.
What is gingival recession?
Every case of gingival recession can be treated through many treatments. The underlying problem with gum disease should be treated first. Once the cause of gingival recession is treated, an aesthetic or restoration surgery is recommended.
Do you have any other questions ? Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 0090 535 813 37 87
You can see some of our work on instagram.