Medical Tourism in Turkey has been very sought after in the last decade. The country is capital of medical tourism and especially Istanbul has established itself as a medical tourism hub thanks to fair prices, experienced doctors and modern facilities. You can check out our articles below to find out all about possible treatments. Each year more and more patients visit the country to get their dream look or simply to solve their medical problems in an efficient and economical manner. We help our patients to choose the right provider and treatment according to their needs.
Turkey’s healthcare system provides millions of patients with care every year. There are many incentives by the government to increase the number of patients and quality of care. Dozens of healthcare providers have internationally acknowledged certifications and qualified staff who speak multiple languages. Turkey is the place to be if you are looking for a tailored treatment package for your needs. It is possible to save up to 70% of your treatment costs by getting it done in Turkey.
Turkey is a bridge between west and east. This puts the country in an ideal position for medical tourism. Istanbul Airport is worlds one of the biggest airports. The city boasts 2 airports which means plenty of flights for the visitors. Traveling to Turkey is easy and for most citizens of European countries currently don’t need a visa or even their passport. Your national ID is good enough.
Is Turkey a good place for medical tourism?
Why do people go to Turkey for medical treatment?
Fair prices, experienced doctors, hospitality, excellent facilities and location of the country.
What procedure is Turkey known for?
Mostly hair transplants and dental treatments.
What is medical treatment like in Turkey?
There are both public and private hospitals/clinics. Medical tourism in Turkey is mostly run by private sector.
Why Turkey for health tourism Is Turkey a good place for medical tourism?
Turkish medical tourism offers many benefits to patients from other countries. Turkey also has a lot of advantages.
- Turkey’s young population has a greater potential labor force. There is never a staffing shortage in this way.
- It has the most thermal resources available in all of Europe, many of which can be used for health-related purposes.
- Having a climate that is suitable for all four seasons. There won’t be any disruptions to the delivery of healthcare or transportation services this way.
- Being able to provide high-quality health care services in accordance with European standards.
- Having a large number of highly specialized and qualified personnel resources, particularly medical personnel.